About the Questions and Answers category

The Questions and Answers category is designed for:

A place where questions get answered and solutions get found.

Why should people use this category?

The topics found within this section have the ability to be marked solved, by the topic owner.

The idea behind these pages are to give you a place to jump on and ask your questions, very similar to what is happening on facebook now however we wish to improve on this idea by providing a place for you to ask, people to solve and best of all people to search simply for answers to problems.

Want an example?

This post is my question and the following post is the answer, I will be marking my answer solved.

What’s the difference between BMWs and Porcupines?

3 Likes

Porcupines carry their pricks on the outside.

2 Likes

Has anyone had a gearset swapped over? For example I’m looking into swapping first and second gear on an L200 box with M100 bits so I can get a taller (and closer) first/second. This is not something I can do myself. I am hopeing for a bit of knowledge so I can ask good questions when I go to a couple of engineering shops.

The idea is you create a post in a new topic mate. People will answer, you can mark something as solved if it solved your problem.

It’s also a method of documenting and for other people to find solutions to problems without asking the same questions

1 Like

Gotcha. I was not really needing an answer - rather testing to see how it worked. Thanks for explaining. Sometimes it’s Mr Gumby - not Gormsby

Might be good to start a protcol as to the wording in the title. For example the two questions I put up are about EJ-DE and hence that is how the line starts. But if the question was about an EJ-DE fitting into a L200 then the convention might be “L200. Clearances in moving an EJ-DE back in engine bay”. Or am I over thinking this?