YOUR help with my l5 build

Copen will be a shorter strut and the car will sit lower than on Sirion ones. The bolt holes centre distance on both should be the same.

Another query guys, with the Edje block, does the standard ecu work with the block swap cheers

should do, especially if you use the original head.

Ahhhh lovely job! Yeah it will be thanks for the help :ok_hand:

Hey guys just a update basically miss my car so much so I’m just going to give up with a mega build and just go for another 110-120bhp efrl build, just wondering if anyone on here has built/made a double diaphragm clutch? Any pics/ would I do would be greatly appreciated :+1:t2:

Hi guys another update, I have recently bought a tf035hm from a forester, a custom inlet manifold with fuel rail and 62mm throttle body, custom manifold to run external wastegate and the tf035hm and a exedy clutch, so hopefully can post some pics soon :man_dancing:

1 Like

!
image|375x500

Hi guys quick updates some parts have now arrived, and car has now has rear wheel wells repaired, custom seat rails built, and a custom 6point cage with harness bars installed :+1:t2:

4 Likes

Very interesting, especially the cage. Would you share details on who did the cage and if they’d do another

Hi mate I live in England so I guess the details are pretty useless, sorry mate aha

Cage is easy if all the trims out :slight_smile:
Give me the tube and a pipebender and easily do it :smiley:

If I had a mandrel bender I’d do my own.

In reality, you can do it without a bender. Mines all straight pipe apart from a bend on each pipe following the b pillar.

That is not going to fit within the schedule it needs to be built to (https://www.cams.com.au/docs/default-source/manual/general-requirements/2019-schedule-j---1.pdf?sfvrsn=7721ed27_10) since the car has to go through CAMS scrutineering.

Hi I have gino efdet can I make it 1000cc also what will I need mines 4wd