The Mazhatsu Rotajet

He hinted at B.M.W., earlier on.
I wonder, if this conversion has solved Hijet’s inherend overheating problems

The independent rear suspension was all actually taken from the donor RX7. That includes the whole axle and transmission as well, which is why the wheels are wider.

I really apologize from not being as active on here. I still live far from it (currently in Guam, but that will change soon) and I might have a chance to drive Rotajet in a few months time and see what goes wrong. But from what Jared says, all runs. She backs up, moves, flames and bunrs. From what I know, I just have to mount the rear plate with a light and paint it. He even did a small little burnout 360 in a facebook video on his own page. Though I am told the clutch is worn a little from the donor engine. Hense that 360 being short lol.

A few years ago, he did do this video, back with Hoonigan was being popular with their 13B swap. He explains quite a bit on the swap. Unsure if you’ve seen that one.

1 Like

The BMW was another swap from a RX8 to an E30. It was another customer who I recommended to Jared. I don’t know if that other guy kept it…