- Pants won’t pull up far enough for them to straddle the seat.
- Can’t get their phone to their ear with a helmet on.
- Can’t use 2 hands to eat while driving.
- They don’t get a participation trophy just for buying one.
- Don’t have enough muscle to hold the bike up when stopped.
- Might have a bug hit them in the face and then they would need emergency care.
- Motorcycles don’t have air conditioning.
- They can’t afford one because they spent 12 years in college trying to get a degree in Humanities, Social Studies or Gender Studies for which no jobs are available.
- They are allergic to fresh air.
- Their pajamas get caught on the exhaust pipes.
- They might get their hands dirty checking the oil.
- The handle bars have buttons and levers and cannot be controlled by touch-screen.
- You have to shift manually and use something called a clutch.
- It’s too hard to take selfies while riding.
- They don’t come with training wheels like their bicycles did.
- Motorcycles don’t have power steering or power brakes.
- Their nose ring interferes with the face shield.
- They would have to use leg muscle to back up.
- When they stop, a light breeze might blow exhaust in their face.
- It could rain on them and expose them to non-soft water.
- It might scare their therapy dog, and then the dog would need therapy.
- Can’t get the motorcycle down the basement stairs of their parent’s home.
- Motorcycles are symbols of toxic masculinity.
- “Where’s the cupholder???”
Another from JustAcarGuy
Thank you Michael Arnold for digging up this extra bit
I love this and am going to steal it hahaha
Just found out Ross Lowell passed away Jan this year. A minute’s silence. Why is/was he important? He invented Gaffer tape.
this makes me feel grateful for such a product but also
I like it, and the blue L700 looks okay too
Classic front is, to me, a good fit on the van.
flip ive come close to importing one soooooooo many times
good city runner i reckon - for advertising etc too
I want one to set up as a mobile fitting and turning shop with mini mill/drill and my F1 CNC lathe.
And I want you to drive to my house.