Show us your D!

is the hijet a decked out camper? Looks awesome!

Yep it is :slight_smile: awesome little thing. Has everything you need and it gets crazy amount of attention. Everyone want to know what it is. And it’s rear wheel drive so a real sports camper :wink:

2 Likes

man that is awesome you will have to share some inside the camper pics at sometime.

Managed to get some King Springs for Xmas, so now the Detomaso is a fair bit lower, especially at the front.

She does need a wash though :grin:!
image|666x500

4 Likes

2 Likes

Our little dai family!

7 Likes

Here is my Cuore in its current state which I will keep

The Sirion 1.3 that will donate its engine to the Cuore :slight_smile:

4 Likes

What coilovers did you use? I’m looking for some for my m300. Found some bc racing ones but they say they’re for chassis type qnc20 which I’m not sure if mine is

The BC Racing product details are confusing and even if you contact the company they may not know what fits what. Perhaps post a pic of your M300 in the introduction section of the forum and explain your predicament, this might catch more attention and expediate an answer to your question.

Qnc20 is the Chassis for the Toyota Bb, which is the same platform as the Diahatsu Boon, Materia, Coo, Sirion and Subaru Dex. I would say that suspension parts would be interchangeable, but would be best to double check.

1 Like

an intro thread in here would be a nice step. :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Yeah they do look identical just wasn’t sure what the qnc20 meant thanks for everyone’s help. I posted an intro now as well 🤦

3 Likes