My G200

Hi guys,

Been lurking for awhile now and finally decided to post up my G200 Charade.

I stumbled across this for sale locally in January as my Forester was out of rego and was looking for a cheap set of wheels to get around. Scored it off a P Plater for $1000 with 6 months rego.

Its a 1.3L with 260000kms, 5 speed manual and a sports muffler and 15" black wheels. Has a headunit and upgraded speakers but pretty much stock.

Plans include lowering, differant wheels and dark tints all round. One day maybe do the 1.6 Applause swap…

3 Likes

I have removed the night shades the last owner put on it from parkers, indicators and tail lights as it copped a defect.

4 Likes

nice mand and looks better without night shades in my opinion

1 Like

Definitely agree. Night shades wasnt a good look

1 Like

Such things do scream, “pull me over” in the area I live.

1 Like

definitely heaps better without :slight_smile:

1 Like

yeah looking much better :slight_smile: don’t wanna cop fines for something like that.

1 Like

That it did. Was defected by some Sydney cops who were in my local town “helping out”

Looks much better now.

Also have had the rear muffler replaced this week to get it through a rego check. Noticed a few weeks back it got louder ok overnight. Did some investigating and discovered the muffler had rusted/snapped off of the exhaust.

Might paint it black as the raw silver look of the new one looks weird to my eye.

New muffler, will paint the body black.

3 Likes

Gave it a good scrub today and added these puppies

4 Likes