L200 wheels offsets and shiz

I found this on the old forum but couldn’t find anything here

http://old.daiforum.net/index.php?/topic/1365-widest-wheels-for-mira-l200/

What wheels and offsets will fit on an l200?

I have 14x6 +40, I was going to fit 165/60 on them but am worried that they will rub and I would need to roll my guards.

I was looking at 14x5.5 +45 and was wondering would these fit the L2?

Can I fit the 14*6 without any rubbing?
This will be on 4x100 conversion from a sirion.

Thanks

I would say no, esp since you won’t find a tire to fit under that goes on a 14x6. +38 in a “to +35 in a " with 175/50/13 and will need to roll the rear edge up “baseball bat style” flaring tool. I’ve run 14” BMW coke bottle cap style 5.5" with 175/55 on the front but they rubbed all over the place. Rear was a no go and rubbed enough to lock wheels at times.

I’ve gone 195/50/15 but have tubed everything.

Shit, so I guess I gotta go 14x5 which should just clear it.

Thanks again @Mr_Gormsby

Ask a few others as to what is popular in a 14" tire. 14" x 5.5" should be the most common size and I’d stick with those in an alloy. The real problem is tires sizes. If you could get a 50 series profile in a 175 or 185 you’d be right.

I have 155/55/14r tyres on my move i cant remember the offset from memory but at a guess it is +38 or +35. and they are a 6 inch rim. mY guards have been flared for some previous wheels I had but it wouldnt take much to flair standard guards out just a touch for fitment. I have also has sirion series 1 wheels (+40) on a mira which were 14x5 with the same 155 tyres. Just an fyi the federal formoza’s I have got are about $70-%80 a tyre in that size. (I am getting 1 replaced today as I got a bad puncture. Here is a pic of the mira with the sirion wheels on it and it was on low king springs also.

Going byt that you may need a little massage on guards but not alot.

1 Like

I can get 165/60/14, that would be the minimum size I can fit on a 5.5 wide rim.

I was thinking if 5.5 fit I’ll grab a set of na6 rims

Those sirion wheels look massive for some reason to me, did you have any rubbing issues in that size

1 Like

no rubbing issues here is some 14x6 on my move

1 Like

That looks good!

I can see where it flares a bit.

I would really like to fit rims without having to roll the guards. From what you and Mr Gormsby suggested, 5.5 +40 offset should fit, stretching 165s shouldnt rub but we see how it goes

1 Like

155/55R14 is perfect size. for a mira. now stupidly offset wheels would be a problem with any car.

1 Like

These were the wheels I had to flare them for.

1 Like

Wheels are such a headache when you don’t understand, to be on the safe side I will find rims in 14x5 in a +40 to +50 offset

1 Like

I have a set of series 2 sirion wheels in 14’s if interested let me know. 2 tyres are stuffed and 2 are too big but I only want $80 for them Thats even if your in the same state also lol. I’m in Laidley QLD. You can have the spare also if neededIt has a good tyre but a different size again

1 Like

Thanks evilhighway but I may have found a set of jap wheels in that size, I’ll post some pictures once I get them.

all good mate :+1: