Is it ok to use brackets on the rear suspension on a Sirion 4trak.?

I have a 2004 Sirion 4trak with a pb brakes coil over kit that’s made for the newer 2005+ models. The fronts fit fine. The rear shocks were specially made to fit by PB. They changed the bottom mounts from eyelet to clevis.
The problem I have is that the rear shocks do not go low enough. The standard design will go lower however the Eyelet will need to be converted to clevis to mount to the control arm which is a eyelet.
I was thinking to go to my local metal shop and have them fabricate a bracket that will connect the eyelet of the control arm to the eyelet of the shock. Sorry for the bad explanation. I will upload pictures that will explain it better as soon as I can.
Thanks for your help.

Do you have photos of the rear shocks? It would help. I also had this problem, there aren’t any shock absorbers on the market with an eyelet top and clevis bottom that are short enough for the Sirion AWD rear. Eventually I settled for modified motorcycle shocks, but if I could see some photos of what you are working with it could help to find a solution. The biggest problem with using some kind of adaptor bracket will be the fact you are making the shock longer so you won’t be able to lower the car any significant amount and still keep the springs captive, the other problem is mounting an eyelet to an eyelet will be tricky, you’ll basically end up with something similar to a schackle on a leaf spring that’ll flop around everywhere (if you understand what I mean)