Ipswich Sprints 19th of May 2019

The 2019 Ipswich Sprint Event for is ready for people to book in! Jump on (a hopefully dry) track at Queensland Raceway Sprint Circuit and race the clock!

Cost will be $20 for the clubman licence and $80 to be paid to me for the event.

All cars must be road registered and we are trying to get as many Daihatsus on the track as we can. To this end, spots will be for Daihatsus only until further notice. However, spectators are more than welcome and there is no gate cost.

All drivers are required to purchase a clubman licence from QLD raceways website. First step is to create a log on here. All racers must wear long sleeve pants/jeans, a long sleeve shirt, closed in shoes and an Australia standard helmet (open or close face).

If you have any question, don’t hesitate to ask.

I look forward to seeing everyone there!

3 Likes

License purchased and entered the event.

1 Like

Keen to enter with the intent of running the L200, and will work towards such. But might need to give up the spot or run the Liberty Wagon if all does not go to plan. How does that sound? If good I’ll sign up.

Sounds good to me Mr_G! Hoping to see the L2 in action, but, the Wagon will be welcome in it’s place if needed.

1 Like