H-Series Camshafts

I have 2 for sale:

1x Genuine Detomaso
1x Mild (Stage 1) regrind of a 91 G102 1.3 by Kelford Cams. Specs available - pm me.

Both $120 each including shipping to NZ or Au

1 Like

Hi JC
Would that mild cam work in a Detomaso engine (and be of any benefit?)
I understand the standard cam is already a bit worked, so not sure if best leave as is - or not.

Also, do you have a good crank for a Detomaso?
Mine is going knockety knock.
Cheers, John (ChCh)

The regrind is very similar in spec to the Detomaso cam. Sorry I don’t have a spare HD crank.

Hi are these still available?

Yes they are - they are quite similar in specs. If you want more details (I have crank angle vs valve lift data) just let me know.

Is that $120 aud or nzd @JC050

Also any idea if the 1.3 will fit a g200 motor with dizzy?

Hi Mokeman,

I’ll happily take 120 NZ or 120 AU dollars! The cams will fit any H-Series.

I am having discussions with DonkRarri about the cams at the moment - and as he inquired first he has first option at this stage.

1 Like

Hi guys im new here
I have charade g200 swaped to 1.6HD E
And im looking for detomaso camshaft to buy can some help me please im from israel
Sorry for my bad english

The detomaso cam is still relevant?

I do have another Detomaso cam in my spare motor. Unfortunately shipping to Israel costs quite a bit more, the shipping cost only will be around NZ$70. I could do the cam and shipping for NZ$180.

The Detomaso cam will work fine with the standard ECU.

Hi @JC050 . Interested. Pm me if you still having it :wink: Thanks

do you still have that data ?

What data would you like?

1 Like

1x Mild (Stage 1) regrind of a 91 G102 1.3 by Kelford Cams. Specs

dont you have specs anymore

Sorry haven’t been on the forum for a little while - this was a valve lift vs crank angle diagram for the Kelford G102 Regrind and a Detomaso cam for comparison. I don’t have this cam anymore though.

Depending on what setup you are running I would recommend getting finding an Applause cam and get Camtech or Tighe cams to do the work, they have the most experience grinding Charade cams, and have been used by rally teams in Australia.

1 Like

ok, i was actually looking for this kind of info. a company here in the netherlands I can have camshaft sharpened / made. so find out which sizes are stage 1. not too sharp