So I’ve bought an L200 and planning to swap the motor out.
I’ve done some searching and will need to do the following:
- Convert to EFI, I believe for this I need an external fuel pump, surge tank and fpr plus fuel lines
- L200 gearbox, flywheel and driveshafts
- EJDE wiring and ecu
- New bracket for the throttle cable
My questions are, I’ll be converting from auto to manual, can i:
- Use the shifter linkages and manual stuff from the sirion?
- Can I use a non immobilised ecu from an earlier sirion on a 2002 plus motor? So that I can avoid coded keys?
- Can I use a auto ecu on a manual motor?
- Do I need L200 clutch stuff or ejde stuff for the manual gearbox?
I’ll make a build thread later once I get the car, but pretty excited =)