Daihatsu Auto Recyclers

These guys have helped me out heaps over the years.
They are based in Archerfield in QLD however are happy to post things.

Daihatsu Auto Recyclers

3 Likes

Unfortunately as those active on the Facebook page will know, Daihatsu Auto Recyclers has now Closed Down :cry::cry::cry:

1 Like

Just to be clear they are just becoming a bit more generalised. Archerfield Auto Recyclers at 484 Boundary Rd, Archerfield QLD 4108 (07) 3875 2555 still have ‘Daihatsu Auto Wreckers’ painted across the front of the shop but also stock other makes and models now, I suppose adopting to the old motto ‘diversify or die’.

Summary

There is also a little Asian place around the corner that can help ‘clear tubes of blockages and bleed lines’…

2 Likes

New owners. new owners have other yards also. I haven’t been since changing over but i know we threw alot of daihatsu stock out on clean up.

2 Likes

I tried to deal with them yesterday and they are so poorly organised and it was a complete muck around and after 15mins still no sign of the parts (2 x Sirion calipers) and I had little to no confidence they were going to present the correct or any parts.

Complete waste of time and run by absolute clowns.

Today I sent out 6-8 emails searching for Sirion calipers and had a response within 40-50mins - went and saw the car today just to confirm and left a deposit and will pick up 2 calipers tomm. for $50 ea. from Q1 Auto Parts. They have a website, answer the phone quickly and at least have an idea what they are talking about;
https://q1autoparts.com.au/parts-search/

1 Like